The Witless Clunkery of a Third-Rate Mind

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wrestling With Pictures

For some reason, I have a lot of difficulty getting my Blog to include pictures properly. On the last one, I tried to include about 7 or 8 photos but it only accepted the one. Is there a limit? I don't think so... Zambo? Your Blog always has lots of pictures. How do you do it?

Anyway, I'll try to put some more pictures here:


James and Keith enjoying a beer at a charmingly seedy under-the-tracks open air bar in Yurakucho

The main torii at the Meiji Shrine. They don't look terribly impressive here, but the posts are almost 6 feet in diameter.

The bride gets some final touches before her portrait is taken

Sake companies from all over Japan donate huge barrels of their product for use at the shrine. Sake is used in purification rituals and other celebrations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home