The Witless Clunkery of a Third-Rate Mind

Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Job News

Well, I was offered the job in Fukushima teaching JICA volunteers, so I guess I'll be sticking around Japan for another few months. After that, I have been offered a renewal with Westgate from March to the end of July, so the earliest I anticipate coming back to Canada will be next August. It seems like a long time but I'm sure it will go by very quickly.

I don't know my new address just yet, but as soon as I do, I will let everybody know. My phone number should be the same, but as always, email remains the best way to contact me.

The next couple weeks are bound to be a bit stressful for me as I move out of my current apartment and (eventually) move into my new place. It's that 2 week interval in the middle there which currently has me stumped. I need to store my luggage (and myself) somewhere and avoid becoming homeless. I'm guessing that I will impose upon a series of friends to put me up for a few days at a time. There's also the possibility of finding a short-term apartment or something. I have no idea at the moment, but I'm sure it will all work out.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this blog again. If you don't hear from me for a while, it's just because I am in transit, so don't worry and I'll talk to you soon. I probably won't update before the end of the year, so.... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home