The Witless Clunkery of a Third-Rate Mind

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Few Photos of Me and Students

It's been so busy here that I haven't had much chance to update my Blog. I have a computer and the internet at school, but I literally don't usually have 5 spare minutes in the day, so it's impossible to do anything at work, and I don't have the internet at home. Poor me.

Here's a photo from a few weeks back. The students in the Math and Science Program (they will go to Africa and teach these subjects in schools there) got together for a party. It was quite fun, except that it was a "sit on the floor" party, which I find physically uncomfortable and don't like much. Before this picture was taken, my feet had completely fallen asleep and I had to stagger and limp my way over behind the table to pose for the picture.

Then, a couple weeks ago, my Home class (consisting of 4 students) had a field trip. It didn't serve much purpose except to let the trainees leave the center for a while. Here we are, pretty tired but hiding it well, upon our triumphant return to Nihonmatsu station.

From Left: some guy, Chika, Hiroya, Ai, Fumiko



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home